Scope: This subcommittee is responsible for identifying historical documents, photos, oral histories, films and any other materials that can be used in telling the 50th anniversary story. Subcommittee, with input from full committee, will prioritize a menu of items, determine needed budget, and begin digitization items for use on modern platforms, as budget allows. Goal is to create a modern archive of items available for use to other subcommittees and the campus community. See Announcing the Online Archive of UCI History.
Chair: Audra Eagle Yun, Acting Head of Special Collections & Archives, UCI Libraries
- Julia Lupton, English Professor, 50th Anniversary Committee Faculty Liaison
- Bill Maurer, Research & Graduate Studies Associate Dean, School of Social Sciences
- Keith Nelson, History Professor Emeritus
- Spence Olin, History Professor Emeritus
- Craig Reem, Public Affairs & Communications Director, City of Irvine
- Zen Yieh, Marketing Account Executive, UC Irvine Extension