Advances in Econometrics, Volume 40, will be devoted to topics in identification, limited dependent variables, partial observability, experimentation, and flexible modeling. This website will host information on the research conference accompanying the volume, which will take place June 8-10, 2018 at UC Irvine.
Call for Papers
A call for papers can be downloaded here. The submission deadline is March 15, 2018.
A preliminary conference program can be found here. Additional information on lodging will be made available soon.
About Advances in Econometrics
- International Association for Applied Econometrics
- Emerald Publishing, Ltd.
- Purdue University Research Center in Economics (PURCE)
- Department of Economics, Purdue University
- Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences, UC Irvine
- School of Social Sciences, UC Irvine
- Department of Economics, UC Irvine