Advances in Econometrics, Volume 40, will be devoted to topics in identification, limited dependent variables, partial observability, experimentation, and flexible modeling. This website will host information on the research conference accompanying the volume, which will take place at UC Irvine in early June 2018.
Call for Papers
A call for papers can be downloaded here.
About Advances in Econometrics
- School of Social Sciences, UC Irvine
- Department of Economics, UC Irvine
- International Association for Applied Econometrics
- Emerald Publishing, Ltd.
- Purdue University Research Center in Economics (PURCE)
- Department of Economics, Purdue University
- Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences, UC Irvine