Archive for July, 2010
MEETING WITH JASON CLEAVER, DBH CLASSROOM SUPPORT
Met with Jason Cleaver to test the AverVision 330 digital projection device and test the assistive listening devices.
- The optimal conference room lighting setup for the AverVision is as follows: back section lights on, front section lights off, and the desk lamp on.
- Contrast on the Apple devices will have to be decreased in order for the devices to show up properly on-screen.
- Assistive listening devices are not workable as the in-room frequency differs from the device frequency.
- Jason indicated that we would be able to go into the Conference Room on Thursday 8/5 in the late afternoon to set up.
- Per JAN, we can utilize other Career-Staff to assist with Welcome/Cart Driving
- JEREMY was going to forward the Registration Link to Jim Doyle and Jason Cleaver to register for the event.
- ROBERT to send invite to listserves again with RSVP date. Will need to get a final of the food/refreshment needs by Monday 8/3 for Panera.
- ROBERT will create attendee list/database
- SHIZA will need to take care of requesting signage from Parking and Transportation for: 1) One entry on campus for cars to Anteater Parking Structure, and 2) pedestrian signage from Anteater Parking Structure to DBH. Also will need to develop/create signs from once attendees get inside DBH.