Attention Windows Users: Some of our more recent videos don’t display in Windows Firefox or IE. If you’re having trouble, please use Chrome. Thanks for your patience while we troubleshoot the hiccup in the mp4 encoding.
- Welcome to Recruit (mp4, 01:19): A quick introduction to the Recruit How-To Video series.
- Overview of Recruit (mp4 file, 4:11): An overview of the Recruit interface for administrators and faculty. Tour the top nav menus, explore the recruitments page.
Getting Started – A new recruitment
- Creating a new Recruitment (mp4 file, 7:00): This video shows new analysts how to create a Basic recruitment and configure it for online.
- Readying the Search Plan (mp4 file, 4:53): This short video for Analysts gives an overview of the Search Info fields that correspond to the Search Plan. Learn to complete the fields in order to submit the Search Plan for review/approval so you can get your recruitment off the ground and running.
- Generating a Search Plan and Submitting it for Approval (mp4 file, 3:00): This video shows analysts how to download a search plan pdf, specify people in the workflow, check for approver comments, and notify approvers of changes.
- Publishing a Recruitment (mp4 file, 1:07): Your Search Plan has been approved. Now it’s time to publish your masterpiece to the world. This short video shows how to publish a recruitment.
Tools to Manage Applicants
- Meets Basic Qualifications Training for UCI Analysts (mp4 file, 4:41): Check out this video/audio screencast to see how analysts mark applicants as Qualified or Unqualified in Recruit.
- Assigning Disposition Reasons (mp4 file, 3:16): Learn what applicant disposition reasons are, what they’re used for, who can assign them, when they’re assigned, and how to assign them.
For Committee Reviewers:
- Reviewing Applicants (mp4 file, 5:07): Committee reviewers learn how to use Recruit’s tools to evaluate applicants.
Reports and Approvals:
- Shortlist Reports (mp4 file, 3:53): This video shows analysts how to create Shortlist Reports and submit them for approval.
- Search Reports (mp4 file, 3:22): This video shows analysts how to create Search Reports, submit them for approval, and “live-updating” the report.
- Waivers (mp4 file, 7:38): Watch a quick overview showing how to create a search waiver and submit it for approval.
- Exemptions (mp4 file, 6:17): Exemptions are the close cousin to Waivers. Watch a quick overview showing how to create an Exemption and submit it for approval.