This video is a news report on the UCI California Challenge: KOCE video.
Ford Design Award: California State University, Northridge
- 1st: California State University, Los Angeles,
- 2nd: California State University, Fullerton,
- 3rd: UCI Epsilon.
- 1st: Hereford High School (Baltimore, MD),
- 2nd: Warwick High School (Newport News, VA),
- 3rd: Clarksburg High School (Clarksburg, MD).
Energy Invitational Class:
- 1st: UCI Delta,
- 2nd: Tustin High School, (Tustin, CA),
- 3rd: Foothill High School (Tustin, CA).
Overall Winner: UCI Delta
*Correction: The previously posted order for the Electrathon was incorrect. The places for Clarksburg HS and Hereford HS were reversed.
This the schedule for the final heats at the California Challenge.
These are the group assignments for the California Challenge and the Heat Schedule for Saturday, October 5.
This dashboard video shows a drive-through of the California Challenge Track by Smitty and the Professor in Smitty’s PT Cruiser. It is a little over 0.6 miles or about 1 km.
This is a list of participants in the 2013 California Challenge and a map of their pit assignments.