About the EEE+ Canvas Transition
UCI is in the midst of a multi-year transition from our homegrown learning management system, EEE, to an expanded ecosystem of educational technologies.
At the center of this transition is Canvas, a popular, modern system that includes a robust toolbox of learning management tools, plus the added flexibility to connect to a broad array of supplemental services developed here on campus or by third party providers.
Winter 2017 Usage Snapshot
Spring 2017 Canvas Panel Event
Listen to and learn from instructors who are using EEE+ Canvas!
- When: May 4th, 1–2:30pm
- Where: 1201 Natural Sciences II
- RSVP and more information coming soon!
You can dive right in and use Canvas for a course in the current or next quarter, or you can try out a sandbox to get your feet wet. Its up to you!
Learn how to use EEE+ Canvas:
Get started with EEE+ Canvas:
- EEE+ Canvas Now Using Turnitin’s Feedback Studio
- Canvas Updates, 4-1-2017
- Canvas Updates, 3-11-2017
- Evaluations.Next Pilot – Beginning Spring 2017
- Canvas Updates, 2/18/2017
- EEE Canvas Updates, 2017-01-28
- EEE Canvas Updates, 2017-01-17
- Results from Canvas user satisfaction surveys for Fall 2016
- Behind-the-scenes: EEE GrandCentral
- EEE Canvas Updates 2016-12-10