About the EEE+ Canvas Transition
UCI is in the midst of a multi-year transition from our homegrown learning management system, EEE, to an expanded ecosystem of educational technologies.
At the center of this transition is Canvas, a popular, modern system that includes a robust toolbox of learning management tools, plus the added flexibility to connect to a broad array of supplemental services developed here on campus or by third party providers.
Spring 2017 Usage Snapshot
You can dive right in and use Canvas for a course in the current or next quarter, or you can try out a sandbox to get your feet wet. Its up to you!
Learn how to use EEE+ Canvas:
Get started with EEE+ Canvas:
- Turnitin downtime: Saturday, August 5th from 7am–1pm
- Spring 2017 Canvas user satisfaction survey results now available
- SpeedGrader update coming on June 23rd
- [RESOLVED] ePortfolios cannot be saved
- Canvas Updates, 6-3-2017
- EEE+ Updates, 5-16-2017
- Canvas Updates, 5-13-2017
- Congratulations to Dr. Brad Hughes, recipient of the 2017 Instructional Technology Innovation Award
- Custom warning added to EEE+ Canvas Gradebook
- Canvas Updates, 4-22-2017