What does EEE Canvas include?
EEE Canvas features integration with MyEEE, as well as with class enrollment data. When you use EEE Canvas, you can expect:
- Automatic links from students’ MyEEE pages to Canvas
- Automatic updates to match Registrar enrollment
- Integration with Turnitin.com, UCI Google Apps for Education, and iClicker
- Easy final grades transfer from Canvas to the Registrar’s WebGrades
- Support via phone, email, and both scheduled and on-demand training sessions (just like for EEE)
Sounds good – how do I get started?
- Go to EEE GrandCentral, the app for managing your Canvas course spaces
- Press the blue “Create Course Space” button
- Follow the prompts on screen
- Course spaces take approximately 1 hour to be created
Once the course space has been created, it will be linked to from MyEEE.
Note: A separate service agreement and funding model is applicable to certain graduate-level programs, including those that are self-supporting. To learn more, review the EEE Web Application Service Description