Call 949-824-5304 or walk in to the UCI Student Health Center for one of the following flu vaccination clinics:
- January 17 – 18, 2018 (Wednesday & Thursday) Walk-in Flu Clinic 10:00 – 2:00 PM
- January 23 – 25, 2018 (Tues., Wed. & Thurs.) Walk-in Flu Clinic 10:00 – 2:00 PM
According to a recent campus advisory, in addition to getting vaccinated, the following habits will help reduce the spread of flu and other illness:
- Stay home when you are sick to prevent spreading the flu.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Wash your hands, use hand sanitizers, and disinfect work surfaces with sanitizing wipes.