There are great workshops and experiences waiting for you!
- Anti-Hazing Workshop
- Constructive Engagement
- Behind Happy Faces (Mental Health Curriculum)
- Bystander Intervention/Step Up!
- Community Advocacy
- Community Building
- Diversity & Inclusion Workshops
- Entrepreneurship & Running a Small Business
- Event Planning
- How to Create Organizational Change
- How to Run an Effective Meeting
- How to Leverage Your Student Experience for Career Development
- Leading Your Organization
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Your Risk
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Personal Values & Leadership
- Stay Woke: Love & Liberation
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Education**
**All fraternity/sorority members are expected to attend the Sexual Assault Prevention education during Ed Block #1.
Featured Deep Learning Experience
Excellent Decision Making
Robert MacPhee is a speaker, author, coach and consultant who specializes in helping people make EXCELLENT DECISIONS. His leadership coaching and fun and highly interactive workshops engage people in new and different conversations, increasing their awareness and opening them up to entirely new possibilities.
Student Participants Will Learn How to:
- Clarify your vision, values and purpose
- Learn to deal effectively with stress and pressure
- Learn a leadership model that is much more than telling others what to do
- Learn to balance achieving at a high level with being truly happy (you can have both!)
- Learn to deal effectively with rejection
- Prepare yourself to thrive in the workplaceLearn easy ways to share all of this with other
**This special track takes place during all three educational block times.