|2018 CRP Participant Cohort Application||Apply Here!|
About The 2018 Application
- Applications are open now!
- Application asks for a current resume or list of achievements
- Selected applicants are invited to an interview- Mid November
- Final notifications are sent- late Nov./Early Dec.
Program Quick Facts
Program Dates: Winter 2018-Spring 2018
Program Costa: $1,500 * paid in installments; payment plans & funding options available
Participants/Staff Involved in Trip
- 14 Student Participants
- 1 Student Coordinator assisting with program academics
- 1 Student Coordinator assisting with social media and outreach
- 1 staff member serving as Program Director
- 2 staff member serving as the Program Coordinator
Required Program Retreat
In-Country Time Costa Rica
10 days in Costa Rica over Spring Break 2018 visiting a rural farm town (Mastatal) and a coastal community (Hacienda Baru). While in Costa Rica, students conduct research on a topic they select during winter quarter.
- Total: 6 units of academic credit
- 2 units winter quarter, 4 units spring quarter
- 100 hours of civic engagement/work
For questions, please email Kabria Allen-Ziaee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact the CRP Leadership Team!
Rachel Harvey | Costa Rica Program Director | email@example.com
Kabria Allen-Ziaee | Costa Rica Program Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lupe Pena | Costa Rica Program Coordinator | email@example.com
Connect with us on Facebook!