Stop Calling Trump’s Twittering as “Tweets” — They Include Growls and Cries

Stop Calling Trump’s Twittering as “Tweets” – They Include Growls and Cries

Trump rarely Twitters anything as meek as a tweet or a chirp. Most of the content sound like he is growling with that very grimacing face he uses in most circumstances. His complaints about the very unfair treatment that he gets from the FAKE MSM (main stream media) almost sound like whimpering of a dog that gets kicked around, and certainly brings out sympathy with me, until I remember the lies that he told about the issue of concern. Of course, Fox and Breitbart give him uncritical and unqualified backing. The other networks include his spoxes (drone spokespersons) who soften and defend his abuses, even when they don’t understand what he really means, either.

My proposal is that the main media outlets hire professional linguists who are able to coordinate his personal tweets with his freely speaking campaign speaking. They then should supply the correct mood or tone of voice that should describe the Twitter. It would be nice to include psychologists who have studied Trump, except that the American Psychological Association (APA) has condemned analysis except by those that might treat him, and they are silenced by confidentiality. With his defensive ego, and mistrust of people, I doubt that he has ever been treated.

It is rarely that we see Trump smile, unless he is buttering up a dictator or sheik. As a realtor and developer, he has perfected buttering up people, starting with his unusually long handshakes. These acts are usually called ‘glad handing”, which are part of the repertoire of all politicians. They also include praise for the “target”.

I think that Trump’s moods vary with whether Ivanka is around to soften his mood. Following the APA, I won’t speculate whether he is given a calm pill before he has to read an intelligently written TelePrompTer speech. But that could also explain why the true vindictive @realTrump does not emerge until midnight or 3 AM when his medications wear off.

I also think that Trump’s mood depends on whether he could get out to the golf course and take out his aggressions with a driver. His golf scores would also be indicators or determiners of his mood, but in the history of this nation, golf scores have been secreted at the highest level, even above the nuclear codes. Trump’s score cards are immediately incinerated in a special case that awaits him at the club house. No president has ever had his golf score security breached. Of course, Russian satellites may be monitoring his games, anyway.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Humor. Bookmark the permalink.