Please join us for our 6th Annual GO-UCI Visit Day!
The University of California, Irvine is committed to enhancing the diversity of its graduate programs. GO-UCI is a graduate school preview day of The Henry Samueli School of Engineering & Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences for students interested in doctoral study at UCI.
Download GO-UCI Flyer
Program Information & Deadlines
Date: November 16-17, 2017
Location: University of California, Irvine
Priority Deadline: Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 11:59pm PST. Applicants who wish to apply for a travel award and/or schedule one-on-one faculty visits are strongly encouraged to meet the priority deadline.
Final Deadline: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 11:59pm PST
- Learn about cutting-edge research and funding opportunities
- Tour UCI campus and state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities
- Network with UCI faculty, staff, and graduate students
- Learn how to become a competitive graduate school applicant
- Application fee waiver to apply to one ICS or Engineering doctoral program (eligible applicants only)
- Must be a junior, senior, or have received a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Genuine interest in research and earning a PhD
- Complete the entire application (including faculty recommendation, unofficial transcripts, and resume or CV)
- US Citizen, Permanent Resident, and AB540
- Completed online application form
- One faculty recommendation within or related to your field or major
- Unofficial academic transcript
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
Selection Criteria: Prospective graduate students must possess a strong academic profile for the graduate program they are interested in visiting.
Program Cost: Free, including meals. Attendees must provide their own travel and hotel accommodations. Limited number of travel awards available for those who need assistance. You can apply for assistance during the application and check yes for a travel award.