Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, Negar Ghorbani and Sam Malek. Automatic Generation of Inter-Component Communication Exploits for Android Applications. European Software Engineering Conference and ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE), September 2017, Paderborn, Germany. [Paper]
Search this website
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Towards designing effective data persistence through tradeoff space analysis.
- RACK - code search in the IDE using crowdsourced knowledge.
- SMUG - a selective MUtant generator tool.
- Semantically enhanced software traceability using deep learning techniques.
- Analysis and testing of notifications in Android wear applications.
- A compiler and verifier for page access oblivious computation.
- Reasons and drawbacks of using trivial npm packages - the developers' perspective.
- Why do developers use trivial packages? an empirical case study on npm.
- User- and analysis-driven context aware software development in mobile computing.
- Serverless computing - economic and architectural impact.
- CORRECT - code reviewer recommendation at GitHub for Vendasta technologies.
- Greedy combinatorial test case generation using unsatisfiable cores.
- An empirical evaluation of two user interfaces of an interactive program verifier.
- The interactive verification debugger - effective understanding of interactive proof attempts.
- Reflection-aware static analysis of Android apps.
- Embedding statecharts into Teleo-Reactive programs to model interactions between agents August 22, 2017
- Exploring quality measures for the evaluation of feature models: a case study August 22, 2017
- A framework for dynamic selection of backoff stages during initial ranging process in wireless networks August 22, 2017
- Obscured by the cloud: A resource allocation framework to model cloud outage events August 22, 2017
- Editorial Board August 22, 2017