Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, Negar Ghorbani and Sam Malek. Automatic Generation of Inter-Component Communication Exploits for Android Applications. European Software Engineering Conference and ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE), September 2017, Paderborn, Germany. [Paper]
Search this website
October 2017 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Towards designing effective data persistence through tradeoff space analysis.
- RACK - code search in the IDE using crowdsourced knowledge.
- SMUG - a selective MUtant generator tool.
- Semantically enhanced software traceability using deep learning techniques.
- Analysis and testing of notifications in Android wear applications.
- A compiler and verifier for page access oblivious computation.
- Reasons and drawbacks of using trivial npm packages - the developers' perspective.
- Why do developers use trivial packages? an empirical case study on npm.
- User- and analysis-driven context aware software development in mobile computing.
- Serverless computing - economic and architectural impact.
- CORRECT - code reviewer recommendation at GitHub for Vendasta technologies.
- Greedy combinatorial test case generation using unsatisfiable cores.
- An empirical evaluation of two user interfaces of an interactive program verifier.
- The interactive verification debugger - effective understanding of interactive proof attempts.
- Reflection-aware static analysis of Android apps.
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) October 5, 2017
- Editorial October 5, 2017
- Early Evaluation of Implementation Alternatives of Composite Data Structures Toward Maintainability October 5, 2017
- A Logic-Based Approach for the Verification of UML Timed Models September 18, 2017
- Fixing Faults in C and Java Source Code: Abbreviated vs. Full-Word Identifier Names July 29, 2017
- Analysing and modelling runtime architectural stability for self-adaptive software October 14, 2017
- A PSO-GA approach targeting fault-prone software modules October 14, 2017
- On the value of a prioritization scheme for resolving Self-admitted technical debt October 14, 2017
- User acceptance testing for Agile-developed web-based applications: Empowering customers through wikis and mind maps October 14, 2017
- Motivating the contributions: An Open Innovation perspective on what to share as Open Source Software October 14, 2017