The iMedEd Innovators Group consists of eager medical student “technophiles” who review the latest and greatest technology offerings to see what place they have in our medical school curriculum. For more information about the group or if you are interested in contributing, please contact Warren Wiechmann, MD, MBA at email@example.com.
- Interprofessional Student Collaboration at the Med AppJam 2013
- First iMedEd Tech Talk, “Using Digital Flashcards” on Wednesday, September 25th, at 12:15pm
- The iPhone 5S introduces two key features relevant for doctors
- Comparison Review of Two Ob/Gyn Handbooks
- Part Two: Step-By-Step Instructions for Orientation