- Weinberger, N.M., Miasnikov, A.A., Bieszczad, K.M., and Chen, J.C. (in press). Gamma band plasticity is a signature of the strongest memory rather than memory of the training stimulus. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory.
- Bieszczad, K.M., Miasnikov, A.A., and Weinberger, N.M. (2013). Remodeling sensory cortical maps implants specific behavioral memory. Neuroscience, 246:40-51.
- Bieszczad, K.M., Kant, R., Constantinescu, C.C., Pandey, S.K., Kawai, H.D., Metherate, R., Weinberger, N.M. and Mukherjee, J. (2012). Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in rat forebrain that bind 18F-nifene: Relating PET imaging, autoradiography, and behavior. Synapse, 66(5), 418–434.
- Bieszczad, K.M. and Weinberger, N.M. (2012). Extinction reveals that primary sensory cortex predicts reinforcement outcome. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35(4), 598–613.
- Weinberger, N.M. and Bieszczad, K.M. (2011). From traditional fixed cortical sensationism to contemporary plasticity of primary sensory cortical representations. In: J.A. Gottfried (Ed.), Neurobiology of Sensation and Reward (Frontiers in Neuroscience series, chap. 1, pp. 3–13). Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
- Bieszczad, K.M. and Weinberger, N.M. (2010). Remodeling the cortex in memory: Increased use of a learning strategy increases the representational area of relevant acoustic cues. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory, 94(2), 127–144.
- Bieszczad, K.M. and Weinberger, N.M. (2010). Representational gain in cortical area underlies increase of memory strength. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America,107(8), 3793–3798.
- Bieszczad, K.M. and Weinberger, N.M. (2010). Learning strategy trumps motivational level in determining learning-induced auditory cortical plasticity. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory, 93(2), 229–239.
- Berlau, K.M. and Weinberger, N.M. (2008). Learning strategy determines auditory cortical plasticity. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory, 89(2), 153–166.
- Weinberger, N.M., & K.M. Bieszczad (2011). From Traditional Fixed Cortical Sensationism to Contemporary Plasticity of Primary Sensory Cortical Representations. In The Neurobiology of Sensation and Reward. J. A. Gottfried (ed.), In series Frontiers in Neuroscience. S. Simon & M. Nicolelis (Series eds.). Taylor & Francis Publishers, Boca Raton, FL.
Stark, C., Bieszczad, K. & Allen, T.: F1000Prime Recommendation of [Znamenskiy P and Zador AM: Nature. 2013 May 23; 497(7450):482-5; “Corticostriatal neurons in auditory cortex drive decision during auditory discrimination.”]. In F1000Prime, 23 Aug 2013; DOI: 10.3410/f.718006944.793482138.
Stark, C., Allen, T. & Bieszczad, K.: F1000Prime Recommendation of [Xu W and Südhof TC, Science 2013, 339(6125):1290-5; “A neural circuit for memory specificity and generalization.”]. In F1000Prime, 16 Apr 2013; DOI: 10.3410/f.717989431.793474451.