Speakers will be given 15 minute time slots (except for keynotes, which will be given 30 minutes). Please plan to finish your talk in 12 minutes and leave 3 minutes for questions.
Please bring your presentation on a flash drive and see one of the session chairs or student volunteers to upload your talk during conference breaks before your session begins (the sooner the better!).
The space available for each poster is 3 feet tall by 6 feet wide (landscape orientation). Please ensure that your poster fits within this space. Monday posters may be hung Monday morning and remain in place until Tuesday lunchtime. Wednesday posters may be hung Tuesday afternoon and remain in place through the end of the conference.
Some general suggestions for preparing your poster:
– Presentation should cover the material cited in the abstract
– Poster must have title and author names
– Prepare figures to be size sufficient for viewing at ~2 meters distance
– Paragraph and caption text should be no smaller than 24-point font, header text ~36-point font
– Organize the information in a clear, orderly, and self-explanatory way