For students who are interested in tax and related issues, here are some research pointers based on a the Law Library presentation to students enrolled in Professor Lawsky’s Fall 2013 Federal Income Tax class. Highlights from the presentation include:
- Essential primary and secondary sources – see our Tax Research Guide
- Hat tip to NYU Law Library’s Federal Tax Research for Beginners, with its useful descriptions of most primary tax sources
- For in-depth information about primary and secondary tax sources, see books about tax research online and in print. Browse the Law Library shelves upstairs in the Reading Room at KF 241.
- Online research tools for tax include:
- VPN — required for many tax resources — is supported by UCI Law IT Services.