Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited Allopathic or Osteopathic medical school in the United States or Canada.
All application materials must be received by February 15, 2018.
Application materials should be typed in no less than 12-point font. Scan all materials into a single [.pdf] file and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Letters of recommendation should be emailed separately. Incomplete applications will not be considered for acceptance.
- Application Cover Form (Not currently accepting applications)
- Statement of Purpose (1-page maximum length)
- Student’s CV
- Verification of Current Enrollment in Medical School
- Current Unofficial Medical School Transcript
- 1 – 2 Letter(s) of Recommendation from Medical School Faculty
February 15, 2018: All application materials are due, no exceptions. If all materials are not received by this date the application will not be considered for acceptance into the fellowship.
Late February 2018: Skype interviews of selected applicants will be conducted. Options will be available for in-state applicants to visit UCI for their interview.
Early March 2018: Offers of acceptances will be extended to two medical students. All other applicants will be placed on a wait list.