Most research labs revolve around three things:
usually in pretty much that order, and the MADLAB is no exception.
Following is a structure-less collection of the things that are currently, or used to, keep us entertained. It may well become the best maintained part of the blog.
- The video that started it all …
- Graduate student life …
- When the best game in the world meets the worst joke in the world …
- The next Palin…?
- Since people in the lab come from the Netherlands, China, Denmark, Australia, Canada, Coshocton, and probably other strange places, we sometimes need cultural acclimatization …
- Leaving this film out of Oscar contention was highway robbery (and, so that’s what happened to Ice-T)
- And, on the topic of artist-award travesties, how about a Grammy for Krista Krul?
- One of our lab members performing Chinese dance
- ABCEDF-G(uam) -H- I(s) JKJMNOPQRS-T(ipping)-UVWXYZ
- Kip kip kip.
- Best caption ever.
- … “Everything’s pretty normal until about 23 seconds in, which just makes the carnage that follows even more disturbing …”
- Madlab not just doing Psychology anymore: mission on Chinese Moon Festival