Jan 30 2013
Instructor and Teaching Assistant
CTY offers challenging academic programs for highly talented elementary, middle, and high school students from across the country and around the world. We are currently seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates to work in our summer programs. Information regarding employment and our summer programs can be found at cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer.
Why teach for CTY?
· opportunity to teach motivated and talented students a subject they love
· limited class size (maximum of 18 students) ensures a low student-teacher ratio
· all classes are taught by both an instructor and teaching assistant
· opportunity to work in an environment with colleagues who share similar interests
· competitive salary plus room and board at our east and west coast residential sites
· science instructors are allotted a generous lab budget
We are currently seeking individuals with expertise in the following engineering-related courses:
· Science and Engineering
· Principles of Engineering Design
· Electrical Engineering
· Investigations in Engineering
· Fast-paced High School Physics
· Flight Science
· Crystals and Polymers
For more information about these positions, site locations, program dates, and access to our online employment application, please see our website, cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer, or contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling 410-735-6185.