Designing and Creating in 3D
Free, open-‐source 3D design software and the affordability of 3D printers has opened up a world (a 3D world!) of opportunity for makers, designers, entrepreneurs and engineers.
What You Will Do:
• Get hands-‐on experience with professional 3D design software
• Design your own customized project to be printed in 3D
• Learn the difference in additive and subtractive methods of design
• See how an object (or person!) can be scanned and printed
• See examples of 3D printing today
• Learn the difference between injection molding and 3D printing
• Learn how to design and print on your own and sell online
Saturday, April 18th, 1– 4pm
TUITION: $25 per girl includes all project materials and light snack.
Scholarships are available
LOCATION: UCI Campus – CaliT2 Building [add link to location map?]