Design your own, one-of-a-kind, custom jewelry pendants using traditional craftsman tools and high tech digital machinery.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Learn metal cutting and stamping techniques
• Design a charm with computer aided design (CAD) software
• Work with high-tech lasers to cut mirrored acrylic designs
• Learn about how entrepreneurs create and sell their designs
• See a ‘FabLab’ and what creative things can be made
• Observe demos of high-tech fabrication tools and technology
• Collaborate with college students in your project creation
Saturday, March 7th, 1– 4pm
TUITION: Cost $25 per girl includes all project materials and light snack.
Scholarships are available
LOCATION: UCI Campus – CaliT2 Building