The online MSP program is targeted to working professionals in the pharmaceutical industry and related fields. The program is open to any non-traditional student who can benefit from the flexibility and convenience of online, distance learning, including California, U.S. and international students. Applicants will have a B.S. degree and may be older than a typical student who moves directly from undergraduate to graduate study.
Specific admission requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Official transcript(s)
- A minimum of two years of undergraduate coursework related to biology and/or chemistry
- A minimum of one year of laboratory experience (e.g., employment, research, coursework)
- Personal statement addressing motivation and suitability for the program
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL exam is required for foreign student applicants (minimum score of 80)
Note: the GRE exam is not required.