- It is projected that your annual fees will be approximately $21,500 per year* (for two years). UC Irvine bills for fees each quarter.
- This is a different fee structure than other UC programs due to the unique nature of the program and its associated technology costs
- Currently, there is no additional charge for out-of-state or international students
- You are expected to take and complete two online courses each quarter during Fall (September-December), Winter (January-March), Spring (March-June) and a one week on campus face-to-face introductory course in September before the Fall quarter begins.
* Program fees subject to change.
NOTE: This program is a self-supporting degree program and not supported with state funds, thus certain fee waivers traditionally accepted by the University of California may, or may not, be accepted. For example, the MSP program is not subject to the state law regarding Cal/Vet tuition/fee exemptions, and students enrolling in this program cannot use Cal/Vet tuition/fee exemptions.
Master’s students are typically self-supported. Because the MSP program is a fully accredited graduate degree, enrolled students from the U.S. (citizens and eligible non-citizens) are eligible to apply for specific federal loan programs:
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
To be considered, all domestic (e.g., non-foreign) graduate students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Please note that foreign students are not eligible for financial aid. Therefore, foreign students should not complete a FAFSA. For further information, please check the UCI Financial Aid office website.