Hello Delegates and Advisors!
We are all very excited that preparation for UCIMUN’s 25th Annual Conference is going well! In accordance with this year’s theme, Peace and Security, we have handpicked committees and topics that will allow delegates to debate on pertinent issues.
For the complete Delegate and Faculty Preparation Guide, please click here. You will find important information regarding room assignments, scheduling, as well as UCIMUN rules and procedures.
Click on the committee title to access each committee’s website!
- Russia/Ukraine Crisis
- Militarization of the Middle East
- International Vector Control
- Health Emergencies in LDCs
- Illicit Drug Trade in Latin America
- Small Arms and Light Weapons in the Middle East
- Ensuring the Rights of Displaced People
- Post-Crisis Refugee Reintegration
- Cyber Security in Nuclear Facilities
- Expanding the IAEA Nuclear Security Mandate
- Energy and Extractives
- South China Sea
- Post-Islamic State Peacebuilding
Ad Hoc Committee on International Terrorism*
- Open Agenda on International Terrorism