Click here for video.
The University of California, Irvine (UCI, UC Irvine, or Irvine) is a public research university located in Irvine, California and one of the 10 general campuses in the University of California (UC) system. UCI’s Orange County campus is the fifth-largest in the UC system, with over 28,000 students, 1,100 faculty members and 9,000 staff.
The Henry Samueli School of Engineering at the University of California, Irvine is at the forefront of education and research in the engineering disciplines that will shape the future of the nation and the world. With rapidly expanding academic programs and a growing number of faculty and students, the Samueli School is becoming a powerhouse for innovative engineering education and the development of tomorrow’s advanced technologies.
The International Student Program Immersive Research Experience is a 10-week research program designed for students who are interested in attending graduate school (Master or Ph.D. programs) in the States, particularly at UCI. We would like to offer international students the following experiences:
- Training and mentorship from distinguished UCI faculty members and support from graduate students
- Access to world-class research facilities
- On-campus furnished housing (2 students/room)
- Seminars on professional development and graduate application process at UCI, The Henry Samueli School of Engineering.
- Weekend social and cultural activities to explore Southern California