Conducting undergraduate chemistry research in Southern California this summer?
If so, please join us on July 27, for the annual UC Irvine SoCal Undergraduate Chemistry Symposium, for an exciting day of science where you can discuss and hear the latest about chemistry and graduate programs with your peers from UC Irvine and other research institutions.
The schedule will include:
- a poster session where attendees present their research
- workshops including tips for success in your research, applying to graduate school, and applying for graduate fellowships
- research presentations by UC Irvine graduate students and faculty
- networking lunch and coffee breaks
All undergraduate attendees are encouraged to bring a poster describing their research. Poster prizes will be awarded. Students may co-present a poster with a co-worker from their lab if appropriate. Please format your poster to fit on a 48″x48″ board.
Please RSVP as soon as possible, as space is limited. All attendees must register, even if not planning to present a poster. Registration closes July 13.
We look forward to an exciting day of scientific exchange!
- For administrative questions (i.e. directions, parking, etc.), please contact the Department of Chemistry at email@example.com
- For research related questions, please contact Professor Jarvo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Professor Heyduk (email@example.com)