What Makes You Happy?

Hi everyone!

So just to re-introduce myself for those of you who may not know, my name is Nicole Oparaugo and I am currently a first year U/U( well for the next few weeks) student planning on declaring biology next school year!

I currently live in Mesa Court, Ondas to be exact, and I am super happy to have had the opportunity to be able to reach out to you all!

As my freshman days slowly come to a close I can’t help but look back and think of all the amazing things this year has brought. From having such amazing hallmates, becoming Volleyball champs, PASSING my classes, lol and going to China this year has been extremely memorable.

Thinking back on the days when I was making my college decision I guess you can say I’m pretty solid on the decision I made. There really are a lot of opportunities that rest ahead, it’s all just a matter of whether or not you take advantage of them. My best advice that I can give is to not let anything or anyone get in the way of your dreams and aspirations. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel like you’re “not good enough”, power through! More importantly than that, if someone says that you wont make it, prove to YOURSELF that you will. Make your college experience your own! Do the things that make you feel the most fulfilled and happy because at the end of the day it’s about you and you don’t want to graduate and say “I wish I would have.”

zotfingers– Nicole