Moving in or just want some new stuff? Free furniture in Irvine! Couches, a few night stands, a big book shelf and a smaller book shelf.
Please contact email@example.com for pictures and more information.
UCI Child Care Services is now enrolling for toddlers 18-36 months and preschool aged children 2 ½ to 5 at the UCI Infant Toddler Center, the UCI Children’s Center and Verano Preschool (all located in Verano Housing). The UCI Infant Toddler Center and the UCI Children’s Center are full day programs7:30-6:00, serving snack, breakfast,lunch and providing a developmentally appropriate curriculum. UCI students may qualify for subsidized child care spots, based on need and income eligibility. Verano Preschool is a half-day preschool program, 9:00-1:00, full cost only, subsidized tuition is not available at this site. Please contact the UCI Child Care Services Office at 949-824-2100 for more information.
Laura Sanbrano, MA
UCI Child Care Services
- Week of July 11th Highlights: “What’s Your Story?”- Scavenger Hunt, Swimming Lessons, Cooking, Crafts, Rock Climbing
- Week of July 18th Highlights: “It’s a Zoo Out There”– Field Trip to Prehistoric Pets, Swimming Lessons, Cooking, Crafts
- Week of July 25th Highlights: “Game Show Fun”– Field Trip TBD, Swimming Lessons, Rock Climbing, Cooking and More
- Week of August 1st Highlights: “Ride the Wave”– Trip to Corona Del Mar Beach, Swimming Lessons, Wacky Tacky Day
- Week of August 8th Highlights: “Movie Mania”– Create your own movie, Swimming lessons, Rock Climbing, Family Night
- Week of August 15th Highlights: “Endless Summer Fun!”– Field Trip To Knott’s Berry Farm, Free Swim Day, Back to School Crafts
Dear Verano Residents,
The results of the Verano Residents’ Council Elections are in…Congratulations to Stephanie Pulles, Derek McVay, and Kristin Roher, who have been elected to serve as VRC members for the 2016-17 year. The term starts on July 1st. Thank you to everyone who voted, and a special thanks to Jennifer Martinez for assisting with the process.
It has been a pleasure to serve as the election commissioner this year.
Ten trees that are dead or declining will be removed tomorrow. Work will begin at 9:00 am.
Trees are located in the following areas:
· Building 1400 – 1 tree
· Building 2000 – 1 tree
· Complex 2 – 2 trees
· Complex 4 – 1 tree
· Between complex 4 & 5 – 2 trees
· Complex 8 – 1 tree
· Beside the children’s Center – 2 trees
Monday 6/27 through Thursday 6/30, 199 trees throughout the community will be pruned as part of the annual tree trimming for Verano Place. Work will begin at 9:00 am. The only parking lot that will be affected by the work is lot# 24. Tomorrow cones and signage will be placed in the lot to indicate which spaces will need to be left empty to allow sufficient space for the work and prevent damage to vehicles.