The items on this list are considered emergency/critical maintenance situations and will be responded to day or night. CALL 824-5964 immediately (office hours) and 294-1812 (after hours).
- Waste water coming up in the bathtub, toilet or outside of building from pipe in the ground.
- Sink or bathtub that is backed-up and water is actively rising.
- No hot water
- Water heater leaking into the apartment
- Broken water pipe with water gushing from it or water gushing out of the ground
- Broken fire sprinkler head that is causing damage in the apartment
- Water coming up through the floor
- Ceiling leak that won’t stop
- Smell of gas
- No water pressure in apartment
- Toilet tank running profusely and will not stop
- Sink or tub faucet that is running at full force and will not shut off or slow down
- Laundry room flooded
- Storm drain or gutter is backed up and is leaking into apartment or prevents you from getting to your car
- Sprinklers are running for more than 1/2 hour
- Short in electrical receptacle or wall switch
- Sparks or smoke coming out of electric range
- Power outage
- Sections of exterior lighting goes out
- There isn’t a fire, but the fire alarm or smoke detector is making noise
- Broken windows
- Broken locks
- Refrigerator stops working
- Fire access road poles, chains or gate open
If you have concerns that are not on this list, please leave a message on the After Hours Non-Emergency Maintenance Line. If you feel it may be a critical issue, please feel free to call to and confirm whether or not it is an emergency.