Advances in Econometrics, Volume 40, will be devoted to topics in identification, limited dependent variables, partial observability, experimentation, and flexible modeling. This website will host information on the research conference accompanying the volume, which will take place June 8-10, 2018 at UC Irvine. Photos from the conference are available here.
Call for Papers
A call for papers can be downloaded here. The submission deadline is March 15, 2018.
About Advances in Econometrics
- International Association for Applied Econometrics
- John H. Schnatter Center for Economic Research at Purdue University
- Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences, UC Irvine
- School of Social Sciences, UC Irvine
- Department of Economics, UC Irvine
- Orion Construction
- Emerald Publishing, Ltd