What does UCI Canvas include?
When you use UCI Canvas, you can expect:
- Automatic links from students’ GrandCentral pages to Canvas
- Automatic updates to match Registrar enrollment
- Integration with Turnitin, Gradescope, UCI Google Apps for Education, iClicker, YuJa, Cengage, Pearson, McGraw-Hill, WW Norton, and more.
- Direct final grades transfer option from Canvas to the Registrar’s WebGrades
- 24/7 support from the Canvas vendor and the on-campus EEE Team
Sounds good – how do I get started?
Jump right into our guide to getting started with Canvas.
Can I get help using Canvas?
Of course! Learn how here.
Can I use Canvas for an academic program that doesn’t have a course listing with the Registrar?
We are able to offer custom course spaces for eligible programs.
What about my self-supporting program?
A separate service agreement and funding model is applicable to certain graduate-level programs, including those that are self-supporting. To learn more, review the EEE Web Application Service Description