Think you’ve got Anteater Pride? Show us!
Design this year’s Homecoming logo!
- Win $300
- Have your artwork appear on everything homecoming-related
- Be publicly recognized during this year’s festivities
- Contest is open to current UCI students only
- Acceptable format: Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop with editable layers
- Text should be converted to outlines
- The words “UCI Homecoming” and year (i.e. 2008) must be included into the design
- Logo must be at least 300 dpi resolution, 6 inches and be in digital format on a CD
- Logo must include Pantone 289 (blue) & 121 (gold)
- One hard copy of the design must accompany your entry (no larger than 8″ x 11″)
Deadline: Wednesday, Nov. 14 at NOON to the Phineas Banning Alumni House (bldg #233 on UCI campus map). Late entries will not be accepted.
Download the submission form here.
$300 cash prize will be awarded to the individual who designs the winning logo as selected by the 2008 Homecoming Committee.