Friday, June 7, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Location: The Locus (1020 Student Services II)
Stop by Coffee Hour this week and take home a free vintage CHP T-shirt! There are many colors, designs and sizes to choose from. Bring your CHP friends!
Campuswide Honors Program Weekly Newsletter
Monday, June 3 through Friday, June 14
Location: The CHP Office (1200 Student Services II)
You are invited to stop by the CHP Office during regular business hours (9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday) now through the end of finals week to pick up a free testing item (one per person per day). Pictured F-288 scantrons and large Green Books are available. Walk-in advisors will also be available during these times.
The CHP would like to recognize the students who received awards at the CHP Banquet on Friday, May 31. Congratulations to…
Danica Wong, Jonathan Krebs, Iman Hanif, and Michael Au, winners of the UCI Libraries’ Nellie Ansley Reeves & CHP Research/Thesis Award
CHP students sought for two positions with UCI Alumni that may start work as early as Spring 2019:
Both positions provide the opportunity for current students to work closely with UCI Alumni staff, would require 15-19 hours per week, and necessitate a great attention to detail. Work study welcome but not required. Interested students should email your résumé to Wendy Day-Brown at email@example.com ASAP.
Weeks 5 & 6 in the evenings
Location: HG 1030
The Scholarship Opportunities Program (SOP) is hosting their annual scholarship informational workshops this coming February! These workshops is intended to acquaint highly-motivated and academically successful undergraduate students in applying for nationally-competitive awards. These workshops address: writing a compelling personal statement, obtaining strong letters of recommendation, and accessing helpful resources such as writing a Curriculum Vitae (CV).
– Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 6:30 PM – For: STEM students
– Thursday, February 7, 2019, 4:00 PM – For: Arts, Humanities, Social Ecology, & Social Sciences students
– Thursday, February 7, 2019, 6:00 PM – For: International students
– Monday, February 11, 2019, 6:30 PM – For: STEM students
– Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 4:00 PM – For: Arts, Humanities, Social Ecology, & Social Sciences students
– Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 6:00 PM – For: Business, Health, & Public Policy students