The Chican@/Latina@ Staff Association (CSLA) is committed to providing a social support network for Chican@/Latin@ staff and students at UCI. We are an active collective group that encompasses members from all around campus.
This year, CLSA is implementing a mentorship program that seeks to further support our Chican@/Latin@ students on campus. CLSA members already formally and informally mentor students; therefore, this program will facilitate and support the mentorship efforts already in place for Latin@ students.
- Support navigating UCI as a Latin@
- Create friendships with other 1st-year students
- Make connections with other campus programs and services
- Entered in a raffle to win lunch or dinner with mentor
- Maintain regular contact with mentor
- communicate with CSLA mentor coordinators regarding any concerns
- Commitment to program through Spring 2018
- Attend end of program ceremony at the end of the Spring quarter