Research presentations will take place on Saturday, January 18th from 2-3pm. You will have a total of 13 minutes. We suggest 10 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A. Below are some general guidelines. These are not requirements, but here to help guide you if needed.
The poster session will take place on Saturday, January 18th from 3:25pm-4:45pm. We can accommodate posters of 48" by 36". Individual sheets that are assembled into posters will be acceptable. Details on how early you can hang your poster will be shared at a later date. Linked below are some general guidelines and resources to help you:
1. General guide that includes font sizes, and other specific recommendations: https://sites.psu.edu/astrowright/2013/09/17/make-award-winning-posters/
2. Do's and Don'ts, with some creative ideas towards the end: https://colinpurrington.com/tips/poster-design/
3. Example posters with listed pros and cons of each: https://ugs.utexas.edu/our/poster/samples
4. A whole blog dedicated to making posters, with regular examples: http://betterposters.blogspot.com/
5. A very modern, minimalistic perspective that's best if you have results from your research already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RwJbhkCA58