Collider physics with ATLAS
My primary research effort is focused on discovering exotic new particles using the Large Hadron Collider, as part of the ATLAS experiment. Most recently we have been searching for dark matter and for hadronic resonances.
- Low mass resonances (1801.08769)
- Mono-Higgs dark matter (1707.01302)
- Dijet resonances (1703.09127)
- Complete list of ATLAS papers from http://inspirehep.net/
My group is very interested in the intersection of particle physics and machine learning.
- Gaussian processes for smooth backgrounds (1709.05681)
- Adversarial networks for jet substructure (1703.03507)
- Deep learning for flavor tagging (1607.08633)
- Deep learning for jet substructure (1603.09349)
- Parameterized neural nets (1601.07913)
- First deep learning paper (1402.4735)
I like to work together with theorists to explore new ideas in collider physics.
- Unexplored resonances (1610.09392)
- Spin 3/2 particles (1609.05251)
- Boosting low-mass resonances (1602.07727)
- Mono-Z’ dark matter (1504.01386)
- Mono-Higgs dark matter (1312.2592)
I am one of the PIs of the world-wide cosmic ray telescope which consists of a network of smartphones.
Visit the website: http://crayfis.io/
Read the paper: 1410.2895
Complete list of non-experimental papers from http://inspirehep.net/