The Postulates of Trump’s Logic

The Postulates of Trump’s Logic

Two articles ago, I wrote about how different people can follow different logical systems. On doing further research, I found that there is almost two centuries of complicated arguments between philosophers and psychologists on the connection between logic and psychology. Does logic derive from psychology, or does logic control psychology? I couldn’t find the long forgotten research about people with psychoses having different logic systems. I plan to keep pursuing this.

In any case, there are certainly quite visible and repetitive instances of Trump’s belief system that apply to a plethora of cases, and deserve to be called postulates. Here they are:

I. Donald Trump can do nothing wrong.
II. Donald Trump is the smartest man in government, in the US, and on earth, and over all time.
III. Everything that Donald Trump does is the greatest in the US, on earth, and ever in history.
IV. These cannot only be applied to specify works, but apply to all works that Donald Trump promises.
V. All criticisms of Donald Trump or his policies and actions or appointees are “dishonest”, or “lying”, or “fake news”, or from “fake sources”, or all of the above.
VI. All criticisms have to be counter attacked, either ad hominem, or against their employer, or by banning them from interviews or even attending press conferences, or by “alternative facts”.
VII. All employees of Donald Trump have to be loyal to him from all time past to all time in the future, and never talk about the “fight club” that is his White House and cabinet.
VIII. All aides, cabinet members, political appointees, and government employees are fireable.
IX. All Universities, cities, states, and countries can be threatened and pushed around.
X. The Constitution of these United States, and all our laws, do not apply to Donald Trump.

XI. No judge or Justice is competent to judge any suit against Donald Trump.

XII.  All good things that happen are due only to Trump.

XIII.  There is nothing that cannot be aggravated by a tweet.

Instances of all of these will come to mind instantly, and would overfill my blog memory limit if I tried to list them all.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Trump's Logic. Bookmark the permalink.