Kim Jong-Un’s Tin Can Parade

Kim Jong-Un’s Tin Can Parade

The last place I want to be is in a reviewing stand with thousand mile range missiles filled with highly explosive liquid rocket fuel driving closely by. Especially if there are thousands of youth conscripted for ten years with sore backs and thighs from having to goose step all the time, and carrying long range fully automatic rifles.

A bullet or two would blow up any of those rockets. Or a concealed hand grenade or two. Or an angry driver who drives one into the review stands.

So consider the Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un, who has killed his brother and another relative because he is afraid that he might be replaced with one of his relatives. His family has carried out purges, and he sentences the families of protesters for three generations.

Kim surrounds himself with military leaders who have to move or clap in unison, so anyone who tries to attack him would stand out from the uniformity.

Kim grew up in Switzerland, where he was hidden from opponents, or from his own family.

The only foreign visitor we know that ever makes it to see Kim is a basketball player, and that is when Kim is surrounded by military.

So do we really think that that Kim let’s fully loaded liquid fuel tanks near him?
In the new long range missiles with small warheads have a dozen soldiers riding below the warhead. Of course we don’t think that there is really a Plutonium warhead on the missile. But in real deployment, these troops would ride around for years beneath a highly radioactive warhead.

Some of those white first stages even had base rims just like a tin can.

On top of that, there is a tell-tale evaporation plume from liquid fueled rockets that we see on every launch from Cape Kennedy. As the fuel heats up, it evaporates and has to be released so that the pressure does not build up. On just the short clips of the missile parade shown on the news, I didn’t see any evaporation plumes.

Sure, there are real missiles that look like the parade ones, and some have been tested and perfected. But I highly doubt that gigantic explosives are being paraded in front of Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un.

Of course, I am not in Intel nor do I have any people to interview on it, so this is pure speculation on my part.

In contrast, it was reported that Donald Trump also wanted a missile parade at his inauguration, maybe to imitate Putin. I don’t know if the military refused because that is not their job, and because they did not have any tin can replicas. The secret service would have vetoed it because of the same security reasons. It would have been much worse in Trump’s case, since all of our missiles are solid fueled, so they could not be emptied out for the parade.

This entry was posted in Affairs of State, Donald Trump, Korean Militaries, North Korea Nuclear Threat. Bookmark the permalink.