Trump as Witch Hunter in Chief

Trump as Witch Hunter in Chief

I can’t possibly remember all of the witch hunting that Trump has done, but I can give some examples. Trump’s first targets are women. ”Lock Her Up” to Hillary Clinton. Also, her supposed role in Ben Ghazi. Then something Trump knew about Ted Cruz’s wife. Then something “disgusting” that Hillary was supposed to have done during a debate break. Then his threat to sue the dozen women who came forward with claims that Trump harassed them.

In Trump’s limiting it to politicians, let’s examine his record. Trump almost led the Obama is a foreigner, and that Obama is a Muslim. And Obama is a Socialist. Then Ted Cruz’s father had a role in the Kennedy assassination. Trump dropped his close backers Gov. Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani because they may have had a role in Bridgegate or colluding with the FBI or Russia, even if they were never indicted. Today, Trump dumped his colleagues, saying they may have had Russian contacts, but not Trump. Thousands in New Jersey cheered when the World Trade Center fell.

Now we look at Trump’s hallucinations on crowds. There were 3 to 5 million illegal immigrant voters that let Clinton win the popular vote. There were millions of people in the mall at his inauguration.

Then Trump shows usual paranoid monitoring feelings. That must be where Kellyanne got the microwave oven that was spying on Trump. Then there was the supposed bugging of Trump tower. I had one of these incidents myself. While replaying a Trump news conference, when Trump said Syria, Siri turned on. I tried saying Syria many times, and nothing happened. So Apple has Siri tracking Trump, no matter where he was.
Then there is Trump’s witch hunting by race or religion. All Mexican immigrants are rapists, drug dealers, and murderers in Trumpworld. All Muslim immigrants are terrorists. There can be no doubt that the Republican and Trump purge of all things Obama has to have a racial component since these things were done by our only Black President.

Finally, it was just revealed that Trump asked Comey to arrest journalists that published leaks.

Okay, that is enough exploration of a sick mind.

About Dennis SILVERMAN

I am a retired Professor of Physics and Astronomy at U C Irvine. For two decades I have been active in learning about energy and the environment, and in reporting on those topics for a decade. For the last four years I have added science policy. Lately, I have been reporting on the Covid-19 pandemic of our times.
This entry was posted in 2016 Election, 2016 Primaries, Clinton, Donald Trump, Immigration Ban, Kellyanne, Politics, Trump Wall. Bookmark the permalink.