Power Corrupts, and Absolute Power is Conferred by a Corrupt Attorney General

Trump takes another giant leap toward dictatorship, one more small crawl backwards for kneeling Republicans.

Trump’s Infinity Stones:  ‘Evangelical’ VP Mike Pence; ‘Justice Stealing’ Mitch McConnell, Speaker of the House;  ‘That’s All Folks’ Lindsey Graham, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee; ‘Nothing to See Here’ AG William Barr; ‘Trump is All Powerful’ Personal Attorney Rudy Giuliani; and ‘Grand Viser to the Throne’ Sean Hannity of Fox News.

The romance of TrumBarr, or should it be Barrump?

Finally, a ray of hope:  wouldn’t-be-economist Stephen Moore has withdrawn from unbelievably undeserved power on the Federal Reserve Board.  This misogynist gem was from Fox News and the Heritage Foundation.  Some moral Republicans wouldn’t back him in the Senate.  Same fate as Pizza-Man Herman Cain.  I’m sure Trump will find two more loyalists to fill these traditionally independent Board positions.

Trump says its all over with McGahn after 30 hours, but Trump still brings up Clinton’s emails from 2012, misled us about Obama’s birth in 1961, Ted Cruz’s birth in Canada in 1979, Kennedy’s assassination in 1963, Trump’s affairs from 2006, dredging up an AG from 30 years ago, Robert E. Lee from 1861, and restoring America to whenever it was last Great.

Sorry about the name-calling, but a name-calling President eventually corrupts us all.

My apologies to Lord John Acton, whose phrasing I have absolutely corrupted.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.