Trump’s Best Known Jokes

Apparently, the Media, the Press, the American People, and Foreign Friends and Enemies have been misunderstanding how much Trump jokes around.  Trump can also keep his jokes hidden for years, and nobody can guess them, but those misled all appreciate that the joke is on them, and give it a hearty laugh, after it is revealed.  Oddly, Trump never says that he was just joking, but his obsequious backers always have to.

Here is Trump’s best joke:  “I will … Preserve, Protect, and Defend the Constitution of the United States”.

Here are the other best ones:

Trump University

Yes Melania, there is no chance that I will win.  You can live here forever.

What could go wrong buying all of the Atlantic City casinos?

Russia, if you are listening.  (Russia was listening and took this too seriously.)

China should start an investigation into the Bidens (Only Senator Marco Rubio got this joke.)

I never had anything to do with Russia (except Trump Tower Moscow)

I never knew (fill in the person’s name).  Maybe he or she just brought the coffee.

I will have nothing to do with my businesses while I am President.  (This gets tiresome after the hundredth time.)

Fake news.  (Ten thousandth time)

Witch hunt. (Thousandth time.)

(Fill in insulting nickname) (fill in any person’s name, except Putin.)

Sure, I will present my tax returns.

Oops, looks like I am being audited.

No, Melania never worked illegally.  News conference next week.

America is Closed.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

I have completely wiped out ISIS.  (10,000 possibly about to be abandoned in Syria.)

I am not a crook. (Oops, wrong President).  No Collusion, No Obstruction.  (Got it.)

I am a very stable genius.  (That contains three jokes).

Rick Perry made me do it!  (Good one, lol)

In my great and unmatched wisdom (today’s three jokes).

Many say I was in the top of my class.  (Mike drop.)

Till Death do us part. (Two times).

It was a Perfect Call.  (First person to call a call perfect.  The Perfect Joke.)

(The Washington Post says that there are now over 12,000 Trump untruths or possible jokes to choose from, since he became President.  That is too much for me to continue.)

About Dennis SILVERMAN

I am a retired Professor of Physics and Astronomy at U C Irvine. For two decades I have been active in learning about energy and the environment, and in reporting on those topics for a decade. For the last four years I have added science policy. Lately, I have been reporting on the Covid-19 pandemic of our times.
This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Humor. Bookmark the permalink.