We Really Need a Debate between The Godfather and Science and Law

Trump, The Godfather, has destroyed Science in government, health, and in public education, and subverted the Law through the Department of Justice and the Courts.  Our decision should not be between The Godfather and one political opponent, VP Joe Biden, in only an hour and a half.  Trump’s destruction of the nation is all around us in Hurricanes, Wildfires, Air Pollution, 200,000 Coronavirus deaths, soon to double, and the destruction of all climate change regulations and plans.  The Triumvirate of Trump, Barr, and McConnell have destroyed our Constitutional, Legal and Court system, and now are destroying the fundamental election system of our Democracy.

It would take me five years of free Press stories and 20,000 lie fact checking to expand on this, so I don’t really have to do it.  It’s been done.  Here are the 100 environmental regulations that Trump has rolled back.  Trump’s tentacles of political appointees are blasting blue ink to fog science throughout the government and now history in education.  His 200 identical Federalist and three Supreme Court lifelong appointments are seeds for total disruption which will bear bitter fruit for decades, even as more Americans want to move further forward toward freedom and equity. 

The performance of four debates will not stop The Godfather from violating Natural and Legal laws, and destroying our World and Democratic society.

About Dennis SILVERMAN

I am a retired Professor of Physics and Astronomy at U C Irvine. For two decades I have been active in learning about energy and the environment, and in reporting on those topics for a decade. For the last four years I have added science policy. Lately, I have been reporting on the Covid-19 pandemic of our times.
This entry was posted in 2020 Election, Coronavirus, COVID-19, Donald Trump, Joe Biden. Bookmark the permalink.