Through the Samueli School of Engineering, FABcamp students will:
- be exposed to computer aided design, rapid prototyping and fabrication technologies
- learn how complex systems work
- apply the math and science they are learning in school to real physical systems
- interact and engage with University faculty, professional engineers and college students from a variety of Engineering disciplines
- explore career pathways in Engineering fields
Projects will emphasize Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) concepts and be correlated with Common Core Standards and the Framework for Next Generation Science Standards. Activities will emphasize ‘21 Century Skills’ such as critical thinking, communication and problem solving.
To learn more about each camp we offer, go to Camp Sessions.