Search this website
November 2017 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Cooperative API misuse detection using correction rules.
- Why will my question be closed? - NLP-based pre-submission predictions of question closing reasons on stack overflow.
- Characterizing the pedagogical benefits of adaptive feedback for compilation errors by novice programmers.
- Predictive constraint solving and analysis.
- CHASE - checklist to assess user experience in IoT environments.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- Learning-Guided Network Fuzzing for Testing Cyber-Physical System Defences.
- VeriSmart 2.0 - Swarm-Based Bug-Finding for Multi-threaded Programs with Lazy-CSeq.
- Continuous Incident Triage for Large-Scale Online Service Systems.
- History-Guided Configuration Diversification for Compiler Test-Program Generation.
- VeriAbs - Verification by Abstraction and Test Generation.
- Modular Tree Network for Source Code Representation Learning September 26, 2020
- Why Developers Refactor Source Code: A Mining-based Study September 26, 2020
- Using Relative Lines of Code to Guide Automated Test Generation for Python September 26, 2020
- Smart Contract Repair September 26, 2020
- Generating Question Titles for Stack Overflow from Mined Code Snippets September 26, 2020
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted).