Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Property-based testing for the robot operating system.
- HDDr - a recursive variant of the hierarchical Delta debugging algorithm.
- Improving IR-based bug localization with context-aware query reformulation.
- A formal verification tool for Ethereum VM bytecode.
- Salient-class location - help developers understand code change in code review.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- Efficient Verification of Concurrent Systems Using Synchronisation Analysis and SAT/SMT Solving July 18, 2019
- Developing and Evaluating Objective Termination Criteria for Random Testing July 18, 2019
- Verifying and Quantifying Side-channel Resistance of Masked Software Implementations July 18, 2019
- Automated N-way Program Merging for Facilitating Family-based Analyses of Variant-rich Software July 18, 2019
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) Volume 28 Issue 3, July 2019 (Issue-in-Progress) July 18, 2019
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted).