Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- UFO - predictive concurrency use-after-free detection.
- Grafter - transplantation and differential testing for clones.
- The effect of noise on requirements comprehension.
- Searching for high-performing software configurations with metaheuristic algorithms.
- Are code examples on an online Q&A forum reliable? - a study of API misuse on stack overflow.
- Property-based testing for the robot operating system.
- HDDr - a recursive variant of the hierarchical Delta debugging algorithm.
- Improving IR-based bug localization with context-aware query reformulation.
- A formal verification tool for Ethereum VM bytecode.
- Salient-class location - help developers understand code change in code review.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) February 23, 2019
- Farewell Editorial from the Outgoing Editor-in-Chief February 20, 2019
- Editorial from the Incoming Editor-in-Chief February 19, 2019
- Software Effort Interval Prediction via Bayesian Inference and Synthetic Bootstrap Resampling January 9, 2019
- An Active Learning Approach for Improving the Accuracy of Automated Domain Model Extraction January 9, 2019
- Data prefetching and file synchronizing for performance optimization in Hadoop-based hybrid cloud
- Corrigendum to “Introducing continuous experimentation in large software-intensive product and service organisations” [The Journal of Systems and Software 133 (2017) 195–211]
- Astor: Exploring the design space of generate-and-validate program repair beyond GenProg
- A weighted fuzzy classification approach to identify and manipulate coincidental correct test cases for fault localization
- A motifs-based Maximum Entropy Markov Model for realtime reliability prediction in System of Systems
- Proteus: Language and Runtime Support for Self-Adaptive Software Development February 22, 2019
- Tailoring Product Ownership in Large-Scale Agile Projects: Managing Scale, Distance, and Governance February 21, 2019
- Pat Helland on Failure and Resilience in Distributed Systems February 21, 2019
- Software Verification and Validation Technologies and Tools February 21, 2019
- A Semi-Autonomic Bytecode Repair Framework February 21, 2019
Daily Archives: November 6, 2017
Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted).