Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware
Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek
ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted).
Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- UFO - predictive concurrency use-after-free detection.
- Grafter - transplantation and differential testing for clones.
- The effect of noise on requirements comprehension.
- Searching for high-performing software configurations with metaheuristic algorithms.
- Are code examples on an online Q&A forum reliable? - a study of API misuse on stack overflow.
- Property-based testing for the robot operating system.
- HDDr - a recursive variant of the hierarchical Delta debugging algorithm.
- Improving IR-based bug localization with context-aware query reformulation.
- A formal verification tool for Ethereum VM bytecode.
- Salient-class location - help developers understand code change in code review.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- Software Effort Interval Prediction via Bayesian Inference and Synthetic Bootstrap Resampling January 9, 2019
- An Active Learning Approach for Improving the Accuracy of Automated Domain Model Extraction January 9, 2019
- RESTful API Automated Test Case Generation with EvoMaster January 9, 2019
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) Volume 28 Issue 1, January 2019 (Issue-in-Progress) January 9, 2019
- The State of Empirical Evaluation in Static Feature Location December 5, 2018
- Introduction to the special issue on architecting autonomous and smart systems
- Fine-grained just-in-time defect prediction
- A meta-model for software protections and reverse engineering attacks
- Continuously analyzing finite, message-driven, time-synchronous component & connector systems during architecture evolution
- An empirical study of tactical vulnerabilities
- Toward Solving Social and Technical Problems in Open Source Software Ecosystems: Using Cause-and-Effect Analysis to Disentangle the Causes of Complex Problems January 15, 2019
- Bug Reports for Desktop Software and Mobile Apps in GitHub: What's the Difference? January 15, 2019
- Designing Corporate Hackathons With a Purpose: The Future of Software Development January 14, 2019
- OpenStack Gender Diversity Report January 14, 2019
- Requirements Engineering (RE) for Social Good: RE Cares [Requirements] January 14, 2019