Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware
Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek
ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted).
Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- Learning-Guided Network Fuzzing for Testing Cyber-Physical System Defences.
- VeriSmart 2.0 - Swarm-Based Bug-Finding for Multi-threaded Programs with Lazy-CSeq.
- Continuous Incident Triage for Large-Scale Online Service Systems.
- History-Guided Configuration Diversification for Compiler Test-Program Generation.
- VeriAbs - Verification by Abstraction and Test Generation.
- Editorial March 20, 2020
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) Volume 29 Issue 2, March 2020 (Issue-in-Progress) March 20, 2020
- Quality Indicators in Search-based Software Engineering: An Empirical Evaluation March 4, 2020
- Visualizing Distributed System Executions March 4, 2020
- Assessing and Improving Malware Detection Sustainability through App Evolution Studies March 4, 2020