Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- UFO - predictive concurrency use-after-free detection.
- Grafter - transplantation and differential testing for clones.
- The effect of noise on requirements comprehension.
- Searching for high-performing software configurations with metaheuristic algorithms.
- Are code examples on an online Q&A forum reliable? - a study of API misuse on stack overflow.
- Property-based testing for the robot operating system.
- HDDr - a recursive variant of the hierarchical Delta debugging algorithm.
- Improving IR-based bug localization with context-aware query reformulation.
- A formal verification tool for Ethereum VM bytecode.
- Salient-class location - help developers understand code change in code review.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- Software Effort Interval Prediction via Bayesian Inference and Synthetic Bootstrap Resampling January 9, 2019
- An Active Learning Approach for Improving the Accuracy of Automated Domain Model Extraction January 9, 2019
- RESTful API Automated Test Case Generation with EvoMaster January 9, 2019
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) Volume 28 Issue 1, January 2019 (Issue-in-Progress) January 9, 2019
- The State of Empirical Evaluation in Static Feature Location December 5, 2018
- Corrigendum to “Introducing continuous experimentation in large software-intensive product and service organisations” [The Journal of Systems and Software 133 (2017) 195–211]
- Astor: Exploring the design space of generate-and-validate program repair beyond GenProg
- A weighted fuzzy classification approach to identify and manipulate coincidental correct test cases for fault localization
- Data prefetching and file synchronizing for performance optimization in Hadoop-based hybrid cloud
- A comparison and evaluation of variants in the coupling between objects metric
- Designing Corporate Hackathons With a Purpose: The Future of Software Development February 6, 2019
- Toward Solving Social and Technical Problems in Open Source Software Ecosystems: Using Cause-and-Effect Analysis to Disentangle the Causes of Complex Problems January 15, 2019
- Bug Reports for Desktop Software and Mobile Apps in GitHub: What's the Difference? January 15, 2019
- OpenStack Gender Diversity Report January 14, 2019
- Requirements Engineering (RE) for Social Good: RE Cares [Requirements] January 14, 2019
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek. Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted) (ICSE 2018 journal-first)
Hurray!!! My paper got accepted in the premier software engineering conference, ICSE 2018! Mahmoud Hammad, Joshua Garcia, and Sam Malek. A Large-Scale Empirical Study on the Effects of Code Obfuscations on Android Apps and Anti-Malware Products. International Conference of Software … Continue reading