Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) October 12, 2019
- Editorial October 10, 2019
- Differential Testing of Certificate Validation in SSL/TLS Implementations: An RFC-guided Approach October 9, 2019
- Precise Learn-to-Rank Fault Localization Using Dynamic and Static Features of Target Programs October 9, 2019
- Recommending New Features from Mobile App Descriptions October 9, 2019
Daily Archives: December 26, 2017
Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek. Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted) (ICSE 2018 journal-first)