Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- Learning-Guided Network Fuzzing for Testing Cyber-Physical System Defences.
- VeriSmart 2.0 - Swarm-Based Bug-Finding for Multi-threaded Programs with Lazy-CSeq.
- Continuous Incident Triage for Large-Scale Online Service Systems.
- History-Guided Configuration Diversification for Compiler Test-Program Generation.
- VeriAbs - Verification by Abstraction and Test Generation.
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) - Continuous Special Section: AI and SE October 6, 2020
- Practical Accuracy Estimation for Efficient Deep Neural Network Testing October 4, 2020
- Modular Tree Network for Source Code Representation Learning September 26, 2020
- Why Developers Refactor Source Code: A Mining-based Study September 26, 2020
- Using Relative Lines of Code to Guide Automated Test Generation for Python September 26, 2020
Daily Archives: December 26, 2017
Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek. Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted) (ICSE 2018 journal-first)