Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek.
Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware
ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted) (ICSE 2018 journal-first)
Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- Learning-Guided Network Fuzzing for Testing Cyber-Physical System Defences.
- VeriSmart 2.0 - Swarm-Based Bug-Finding for Multi-threaded Programs with Lazy-CSeq.
- Continuous Incident Triage for Large-Scale Online Service Systems.
- History-Guided Configuration Diversification for Compiler Test-Program Generation.
- VeriAbs - Verification by Abstraction and Test Generation.
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) July 9, 2020
- Measuring Task Conflict and Person Conflict in Software Testing July 6, 2020
- iSENSE2.0: Improving Completion-aware Crowdtesting Management with Duplicate Tagger and Sanity Checker July 6, 2020
- Fine-grained Code Coverage Measurement in Automated Black-box Android Testing July 6, 2020
- Handling SQL Databases in Automated System Test Generation July 6, 2020