Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek.
Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware
ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted) (ICSE 2018 journal-first)
Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- UFO - predictive concurrency use-after-free detection.
- Grafter - transplantation and differential testing for clones.
- The effect of noise on requirements comprehension.
- Searching for high-performing software configurations with metaheuristic algorithms.
- Are code examples on an online Q&A forum reliable? - a study of API misuse on stack overflow.
- Property-based testing for the robot operating system.
- HDDr - a recursive variant of the hierarchical Delta debugging algorithm.
- Improving IR-based bug localization with context-aware query reformulation.
- A formal verification tool for Ethereum VM bytecode.
- Salient-class location - help developers understand code change in code review.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- Runtime Fault Detection in Programmed Molecular Systems March 13, 2019
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) Volume 28 Issue 2, March 2019 (Issue-in-Progress) March 13, 2019
- How Understandable Are Pattern-based Behavioral Constraints for Novice Software Designers? February 26, 2019
- Isolation Modeling and Analysis Based on Mobility February 26, 2019
- Status Quo in Requirements Engineering: A Theory and a Global Family of Surveys February 26, 2019
- Uncertainty-wise test case generation and minimization for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Energy-efficient low-latency audio on android
- Feature-oriented contract composition
- Modelling equivalence classes of feature models with concept lattices to assist their extraction from product descriptions
- Synthesizing tradeoff spaces with quantitative guarantees for families of software systems
- Proteus: Language and Runtime Support for Self-Adaptive Software Development February 22, 2019
- Tailoring Product Ownership in Large-Scale Agile Projects: Managing Scale, Distance, and Governance February 21, 2019
- Pat Helland on Failure and Resilience in Distributed Systems February 21, 2019
- Software Verification and Validation Technologies and Tools February 21, 2019
- A Semi-Autonomic Bytecode Repair Framework February 21, 2019